Katamari Damacy Trailer Katamari Damacy Trailer

Follow through with your project

I hope that you can continue this animation and challenge yourself as an artist!

I like the way you chose to animate your characters but the way that your scenes play out can become dull. Having the quick panning virtual camera was a good thing but go beyond that and use it to your advantage. Try getting a few more angles in each scene and come up with your own unique way to animate the moving mouths.

By doing so I am sure that your animation should flow so much better in the final product.

Good luck.

Rob

AlexNewProductions responds:

Wow, thanks for the constructive critism.

Again, I wasn't really going to flatter, it was more of a project to finish.

I might actually make something out of it, though.

the Motivated Boy the Motivated Boy

HAHA nice job

I like the syle of the low slow voices and the song you used... haha nice job man

unclemike responds:

Thanks! Your review only makes me happy.

Pax Mayne Pax Mayne

CRAP!

You just made The Crystal Method look terrible and to top it off you made one of the best action games look like shit. Blam Club is goin after your ass man!

Henrik-Hermans responds:

Hmm, you're entiteled to your opinion ofcourse, but seeing as there are some people here who actualy do enjoy this movie don't you think it would be unfair to them to blam this movie? Besides, dont BlamClub have a rule against blaming anything with a score over 1.5 or something?

Portal Man Portal Man

yep

Pac-man Rules

DDR-Kryptonite DDR-Kryptonite

PERFECT!!!!!!

Let me get 1 thing straight wit u.
I LOVE DDR
AND KRYPTONITE
so u rule keep it up

Stick Jones and the idol Stick Jones and the idol

Gay

That shit was boring u should get some better animation.
and a life